Saturday, March 28, 2009

If you're born in the month of September, you are most probably...

Suave and compromising.


Careful, cautious and organized. – Except when driving. Watch out!


Likes to point out people's mistakes. – Ask my colleagues, they’ll vouch for that.


Likes to criticize. – I can’t help it, really. I think I should seriously consider quitting my job and be a teacher. They get paid for both criticizing and pointing out their students’ mistakes, right? How cool is that?


Stubborn. – That’s my middle name.


Quiet but able to talk well. – Honestly, I think I can spend the whole day at home without speaking a single word. Come to think of it, make it two whole days.


Calm and cool. – What’s cooler than cool? Ice cold. (As heard on 'Hey ya' by Outkast)


Kind and sympathetic. – To animals, maybe?


Concerned and detailed. – This is some of the stuff that I’ve learnt from my first job. I guess it has become part and parcel of who I am today.


Loyal but not always honest. – Hmm… No comment.


Does work well. – I wonder if my boss will assure you on this one. I guess I’ll just have to shine up to her in exchange.


Very confident.


Sensitive.


Good memory. – So not true. I think I need more gingko biloba.


Clever and knowledgeable. – Uhm… *speechless*


Loves to look for information. – This is partly because I like to be always right and although I like to criticize others, I don’t enjoy it as much when the tables are turned.


Must control oneself when criticizing. – I know this but the question is how???


Able to motivate oneself.


Understanding.


Fun to be around.


Secretive.


Loves leisure and traveling.


Hardly shows emotions. – Let’s just say that I’m not an open book.


Tends to bottle up feelings. – I must have a huge collection of bottles & jars at home by now.


Very choosy, especially in relationships. – I’m saying this is true just to make my exes happy. No point in burning the bridges behind me, right?


Systematic. – Occasionally, only when I’m in the mood, especially as a camouflage for procrastinating more important items on my To Do List.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gurl.... "It's like entering a lift and push the button yourself" ha ha